Skip to content
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.