- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.